Sunday, September 6, 2009

CHAZ UPDATE

so for those who don't know or who just know the basics, Chaz is getting a helmet. He has to wear it for 10 weeks, not to long. He wears it 23hrs a day. We went in for his 3d DSI pics so that Cranial Technologies can build a helmet just for him. We will go get it fitted on the 16th of this month, just in time for our trip to Boston! We're all happy,healthy, and living life day to day. I have seriously considered getting a maid to come in maybe 1 a month or so to help me out around to house so I don't get so overwhelmed. Hope everyone is doing well and we'll see some of ya'll in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

poor chaz....wait poor Mommy.

Maren and Dustin said...

Aw, but in the end we do what's best for our little ones. You should deck his helmet out! I've seen people paint them and put jewels on them (not so much for Chaz, I'm sure!) We had some friends who put a huge longhorn sticker on theirs!