Let's just say that Seth has taken after me in the fact that he has a great imagination. While I was making cup cakes Seth brings me a stuff dog and tells me that it's his new pet. Seth named his new dog Snikey. He then told me that he was going shopping and I needed to watch Snikey while he was gone. When Seth came back from the store he told me that I was Grammie Pam and that his dog was going to spend the night over at my house and to make sure I take him to the park. He later came back and asked me where Gramdpa was? He's still calling me Grammie Pam.
1 comment:
Alisha that is so cute - he likes me :) he is so adorable and fun - we will have to get some of pictures on the blog
Post a Comment